CORPORATE & COMMERCIAL
Our Firm provides legal services for a wide range of Corporate and Commercial matters including: the start-up of businesses, maintenance of general corporate matters and assistance and advice as necessary while these businesses develop and become successful. Our wide range of expertise at this Firm allows us to access every client’s situations and ensure that they receive all the legal services they require for corporate matters including: Real Estate and Litigation.
Colin Q. Winter Law Firm is competent in addressing the following areas of Criminal Defence:
- Assault Charges
- Sexual Assault Charges
- Domestic Assault Charges
- D.U.I. Charges
- Provincial & Queen’s Bench Bail Hearings/Reviews
- Fraud Charges
- Theft Charges
- Murder Charges
Our Firm has an extensive knowledge of the charge(s) under the Criminal Code of Canada and conducts a thorough investigation of each client’s charges by requesting and reviewing criminal disclosure, and advising our clients of their rights and the options available to them.
Colin Q. Winter Law Firm is competent in the following areas of Family Law:
- Parenting (custody and access) of children
- Child support
- Spousal or partner support
- Division of property and debts
- Cohabitation pre-nuptial agreements
- Adoption of children and adults
- Guardianship of children
- Applications for access to children by grandparents
- Division of private pensions
- Restraining orders in domestic situations
- Orders for exclusive possession of a home or other property
Our Firm understands that dealing with family matters is often an extremely stressful and emotional time for many of our clients. Our lawyers strive to assess every client’s individual circumstances and needs to ensure that the right steps are taken to successfully resolve family matters.
LITIGATION & DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Colin Q. Winter Law Firm is competent in the following areas of Litigation:
- Long Term Disability
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Litigation
- Insurance Claims
- Negligence & Product Liability
- Shareholder Disputes
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Professional Negligence/Liability
Our Firm provides services for a wide range of disputes. We work as a team when handling litigation files, which allows our clients to take advantage of all of the knowledge and skills of the lawyers at our firm.
Colin Q. Winter Law Firm is competent in the following areas of Real Estate:
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
Our Firm works directly with lawyers, financial institutions, property management companies and other necessary third parties to assist in addressing the review of contracts and all matters regarding the Purchase, Sale and Refinance of properties and any post-closing matters that may arise.
WILLS & ESTATES
Colin Q. Winter Law Firm is competent in the following areas of Wills & Estates:
- Consultations to review circumstances, examine options and recommend alternatives
- Drafting of Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney and Personal Directives
- Trusts for spouses, children, grandchildren, and special needs beneficiaries
Our Firm works to help manage and achieve protection for our clients and their family members to provide our clients with the confidence they need.